Friday 4 December 2009

F&F at York 29th November

Went to fish a Fur and Feather match off a coarse fishing website.A chance to meet up and say hello with some of the Yorkshire/Lancashire lads and lasses that I knew. But what a day...It was raining cats and dogs all day,all my tackles getting soaking wet and mud bath.5 days on,I'm still trying to clean and dry them out. Fishing was poor with the cold north easterly wind and cold rain.I managed 3lb2oz of bits and the lad on my right only caught 2 fish all day.Only very few can manage over the 5lb mark out of 30 odds anglers. Although it was bad weather and poor fishing,but we had a mad laugh as usual.
Here's a vid of the Yorkshire captain recieve his Christmas presents from us Lancashire lads.After he threw his dummy on the forum a few days earlier.


A few photos of the day


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.